Moringa + Mint Tea
Moringa Tea is a great way to benefit from using moringa leaves.
- Start with 1-2 liters of water in a pot.
- Bring water to a high heat, it doesn't need to boil but heat the water gently.
- Then, remove pot of water from the heat.
Once the hot water is removed from the heat, add your ingredients. You can use a tea ball strainer or add the leaves loose and strain later.
- Add 1-2tbsp of dried moringa loose leaf for every Liter of Water.
- Add, 1tbsp of dried mint leaves
- Add 1-2tbsp of honey
- Add anything else you may like, this tea can be a base for other flavors, ex: I like to add 1 tbsp of loose yerba matte as well.
Let the ingredients steep in the pot off the heat for 10 minutes.
- If you add lemon, it may cause the tea to spoil faster, but can be a great additive if you are drinking the tea same day.
Then, strain any loose leaf away from the tea, using strainer.
Enjoy the tea warm or put in the fridge to chill.
Watch This Video For More Clarification on How To Make Moringa Tea : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zOPeOjJOG4